Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I've been heartattacked. :-)

So I was having a really awful day today. Just feeling all around totally worthless and like my kids and husband would be better off without me. I know... I went to a dark place. But it happens. I'm sure I'll get over it.
Anyways.... happier things.
So I'm totally miserable and my kids are all in bed and my husband is out at a scout thing and I'm sweeping the floor when suddenly my doorbell rings over and over and I walk to the door and open it wondering who it might be, and my front door is covered in hearts and there are hearts trailing my walkway and a plate of cookies on my door step. The hearts all said really nice things around how loved I am and how great I am and not to die because I'd just been heart-attacked. I just totally broke down in tears in the front of my house. My neighbors probably think I'm crazy.
But really.... whoever did it.... thank you so much. I can't tell you how much it lifted my spirits and how special it made me feel on a day when I didn't think that was possible. Thank you so so much!!! I plan to leave them there for a really long time so that I can smile every time I leave the house and come home.
Thank you thank you!! I have no idea who it was (I did see a couple of bodies running away from my house, but I couldn't tell who it was). So whoever it was.... you have no idea what this act of kindness did for me today. Thank you. I love you!!! Whoever did this.. .I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. sarah, you are loved by so many people! I wouldnt be surprised if you were heart attacked every day! ok, i'm gonna stop reading so i don't get a headache from crying. Been thinking of you tons.Hang in there.
    Love you! Leilani

    ReplyDelete