Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Real Mothers

I got this email from my mom and it made me laugh and cry because it's just soooo true! I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did:

Real Mothers don't eat quiche;
they don't have time to
make it.

Real Mothers know that
their kitchen utensils
are probably in the
sandbox .

Real Mothers often have
sticky floors,
filthy ovens and happy
kids.

Real Mothers know that
dried play dough
doesn't come out of
carpets.

Real Mothers don't want
to know what
the vacuum just sucked
up.

Real Mothers sometimes
ask 'Why me?'
and get their answer when
a little
voice says, 'Because I
love you best.'

Real Mothers know that a
child's growth
is not measured by height
or years or grade....
It is marked by the
progression of Mommy to Mom to Mother....

The Images of
Mother

4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy
can do anything!

8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom
knows a lot! A whole lot!

12 YEARS OF AGE - My
Mother doesn't really know quite everything.

14 YEARS OF AGE - Mom
doesn't know that, either.

16 YEARS OF AGE - My
Mother? She's clueless .

18 YEARS OF AGE - That
old woman?!

25 YEARS OF AGE - Well,
she might know a little bit about it!

35 YEARS OF AGE - Before
we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.

45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder
what Mom thinks about it?

65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I
could talk it over with Mom.

The beauty of a woman is
not in the clothes she wears,
the figure that she
carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman
must be seen from in her eyes,
because that is the
doorway to her heart,
the place where love
resides.
It is the caring that she
lovingly gives,
and the beauty of a woman
with passing years only grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment