Sunday, July 15, 2012

No news is good news???

I'm sorry I haven't updated everyone on the results of my tests... it's because I don't know anything right now. I'm hoping that no news is good news.

I had the chest scan, blood work and urine test. I haven't heard anything on the results from those tests, but I did go to the dermatologist and my doctor did my head to toe scan to check for any moles that look cancerous. She found 5 that looked like pre-cancer, but she didn't see anything that looked like it was full blown melanoma. She has to cut them all out with a little outpatient surgery because they did look like the pre-cancer moles. If they leave them then it would eventually become melanoma cancer. With the medications I'm on that could happen faster than it would for someone else. So although she didn't feel that it was what would be causing my symptoms, she still wants to get them out pretty quickly so i don't take the chance.

Anyways, that's my only update. Oh and I have been working really hard at gaining some weight and keeping it on. I've managed 8 pounds!! Yeah! It's really hard for me to be happy about gaining weight. I know I needed to, but my brain does not work that way. A woman trying to GAIN weight..... it just feels wrong. haha.

I'll call my doctor on Monday and get some answers from my results.

Once that's all done with then I plan on posting some more uplifting messages. I have one in the works about a really neat class I went to that taught some amazing messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment