Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Results Are In!

Well after many weeks of hounding the doctors office I was able to get a call back about my test results. She said that is didn't show anything new. So although I'm not real healthy, they did not find any type of cancer in my scans. So that is great news!!! :-) It's a load off my shoulders.
I want to thank everyone with my deepest gratitude for all the many prayers that have gone out on my behalf and for my family. I can't tell you how much love and support I have felt from everyone over the last couple of weeks. The only thing they did confirm was that the arthritis had spread into my jaw. So now it's in my feet, knees, entire back, neck, hands and jaw. So that was disappointing to know that it's spreading. I went through the flu this past week and was unable to sleep for 4 days cause the pain was so intense. The flu virus settles into the arthritic spots and just attacks them. It hurt SOOOO bad. :-( But I'm recovering now so I'll be alright. Just wanted to let everything know the results and thank everyone for all the prayers. They clearly worked!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. So glad there was no cancer! Heaping more prayers on your health

    ReplyDelete