Monday, September 19, 2011

Feeling a little let down....

So this Friday I have my followup appointment with the doctor. My RF should be at its max pain relief that it's going to work by now. I feel let down cause I'm still in constant pain. I would say that since my procedure probably has had 50% improvement in my hand pain and about 80% in my knees and feet. I am so grateful for that but I had really been hoping the pain in my back would get better but instead there is really no difference in my back. It's disappointing because my back has held the majority of my pain and still does. It's nearly debilitating if I'm being honest. Most nights I can't sleep more than an hour or two because the pain is too much and most days I have a hard time moving much at all.

I try hard to stay positive most of the time but sometimes when I feel like this its difficult. I need to try and get back to my happy place. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment