Monday, January 16, 2012

Results... kind of....

My nurse from the doctors office called me a few minutes ago and asked me why the CT scan was of my spine and not my lungs. And I said "I have no idea, you guys sent the request for the CT scan over to the office." So my nurse is currently on the phone with the imaging office trying to figure out what happened. From the looks of it the office did the scan on the wrong part of my body and now I will have to go in for another scan and wait for results again. So much for STAT orders. Geez!!! i've been holding my breath for these results for a week and now I have to do it all over again. Unbelievable!!! I mean really.... could one person seriously have this much bad luck.
I'll keep everyone posted. Thank you so much for all the prayers and concerned phone calls and texts and emails. I really do appreciate it and it's given me so much strength and comfort. '

Love you all!!!

4 comments:

  1. How frustrating that would be. I'm so sorry you have to do it again. Good luck-I hope it goes well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying a prayer for you. Ugh I don't like when that happens. So not cool.
    Ryana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sarah! This is unreal. I think more people than you know have been holding their breaths right along with you. You have been the topic of many people conversations. Hope you know that even people that you haven't talked to in years as well as those that have never met you, often pray for you. Sarah.. you are thought about and loved more than you can imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, you are amazing. I just found out you had this blog and have read all your posts in one setting. I have cried and smiled and mostly can't believe such an amazing person exists. We are all blessed to know you and to share even a small part of your spirit. It is more than obvious you are struggling with trials - how much bad news can one family get?!? - but the way you deal with them is inspiring. Thank you for being you and for sharing yourself with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete