Sunday, January 15, 2012

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

I just wanted to post a huge thank you to everyone who has supported me and prayed for me throughout this time. Everyone who has babysat for me, came over with dinner, visit, phone calls and texts if support. And I have to thank all of those that are participating in this weekends fast for me. I had no idea the number of people that were involved in this fast until tonight. It's really nice to know that I have people from all over the world supporting me through this right now.
You're all the best!! Your support and encouragement give me that extra boost of energy I have to keep fighting and smiling on through another day! :-)
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!
I love you all so much!

1 comment:

  1. My dear friend Sarah, I too was fasting for you. You are so loved, and please do not feel alone. I know there are so many out there who ache for you and want nothing more than to take that pain from you. Please if you need to vent or cry, do not hesitate to call, or text-that's what I am here for. Many prayers your way-love you lots!

    ReplyDelete