Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Aug 9, 2011

Hi again,

I'm up pretty late. It's 1:04 in the morning. I did chemo today so I'm sick and tired. Adam is great and comes home early on chemo days so I can sleep. And i do.....usually 4 hours and then I get up and cant get back to sleep so now I'm up all night with not much to do but blog. :-)

Its days like today.....giving myself that shot, filling my body with the chemo drug. Within hours I'm so sick I usually spend most of the day on the floor in the bathroom. My son comes in and asks "mommy whats wrong?" and he brings me a tissue and water and says "here mommy...this will help." It breaks my heart to see him growing up before his time because I'm so sick. Anyways...its days like today that make it hard to keep a positive attitude.

Then someone from church brings in a meal so my family will be fed even if I'm unable to make something for them. And since I'm asleep Adam is able to get one on one time with the kids that he usually wouldn't get. So I have to try and focus on the positive and remember that when i wake up in the morning I will feel tons better. Just have to wait it out and stay positive and remember how grateful i am for the service that people bestow on my family.

Thank you to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment