Thursday, August 4, 2011

Family....


Hi! My name is Sarah. I'm starting this blog as somewhat of a journal or therapeutic/creative outlet. Hopefully along the way I will be able to help someone else going through similar experiences to mine and share what I have learned along the route. My other motivation is to show mothers and wives that its ok to be normal. It's ok to want to curl up in a ball and cry once in awhile and it's ok not to be perfect.

I'll start with my family. I have the best job in the world! I'm a mom of 3 beautiful children. I am a bit ambitious and well....i just kept getting pregnant. haha.

I got engaged when I was 19years old. Married when I was 20 years old. Pregnant with my son Michael at 21 years old. Gave birth at 22 years old. Pregnant with my daughter Emma at 23 years old. Gave birth to her and got pregnant again with my daughter Hailey at 24 and now here I am at 25 years old with 3 kids under the age of 4.

Anyone with kids (especially kids this close together in age) can understand that this is the most rewarding and wonderful job in the world while also being the most insanely stressful and frustrating job. But even on my worse days....i would never trade one second! Well...I might trade that horrible tantrum my daughter threw this morning. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment